There are two Single Supplement categories on our fleet:
+50% in addition to the adult rate on Suites onboard the Delfin II, and Suites & Upper Suites on board the Delfin lll.
*Single Supplement will be waived to a maximum of two passengers on each departure date on board the Delfin II Suites and Delfin III Suites & Upper Suites. (Not available on Christmas and New Year holidays).
+75% in addition to the adult rate onboard the Delfin l, on the Master Suites onboard the Delfin ll, and the Owner Suite & Corner Suites onboard the Delfin lll.
Your cruise package includes transfers from/to the Iquitos Airport to/from the port of Nauta, where the vessel will depart and set sail from. These included transfers are offered only when arriving and departing with our recommended LATAM Airlines flights, which is approximately 10:00 a.m. for the Lima-Iquitos flight and approximately 1:00 p.m. for the Iquitos-Lima flight.
Any additional services are not included. Here are some occurrences that may arise where Delfin Amazon Cruises may assist for an additional charge:
Supposing the passenger arrives earlier than the recommended arrival time on the departure day of their cruise. We may arrange them to be privately taken from Iquitos airport into the city, enjoy a comprehensive and expertly led city tour, and/or taken to a restaurant.
Supposing the passenger arrives later than the recommended arrival time on the departure day of their cruise, and needs private transportation to the port of Nauta and then a private boat to catch the vessel.
Reservations made 91 days or more before departure: A deposit of USD 500.00 per person is required to confirm the booking. The final balance is required 90 days prior to the departure day. If the payment is not received on time, the space(s) will be automatically released.
Reservations made 90 days or less prior to departure: A full, non-refundable payment is required to confirm the booking.
Cancellations made 151 days or more before departure: The deposit will be refunded, less a USD 200.00 service charge per person.
Cancellations made 150 to 91 days prior to departure: All deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure: Full payment will be applied as a cancellation penalty.
These are our New Temporary Booking & Cancellation Policies
For New Bookings
• New bookings will allow a one-time reschedule.
• The penalty fee will be waived for the deposit of US$500.00, which would be fully refundable.
• If the passenger is unable to travel on their chosen departure date and has already paid their balance in full at the 60 days prior to departure date mark, then the amount paid is non-refund, but may be used as credit for a new departure date.
• In case the new chosen date is in the following year, then the rate difference is waived.
• Eligibility only for new reservations
For Current Bookings
• We are offering a one-time departure date change. Final travel date should be by December 15th, 2022.
• Payment of the balance will be rescheduled based on the new travel date, our Reservations agent will assist you with defining the new date.
• Difference in yearly Rates is waived.
• Given the current financial crisis we are going through as part of the Tourism industry along with the rest of the world, we strongly encourage you to reschedule or take credit for future bookings. The reservation may be transferable to a new traveler.
If the deposit is from Peru, please use the following account number:
Account Number: 0011-0305-0100017030 (US Dollars)
Name of Bank: BANCO BBVA CONTINENTAL
Bank Address: Av. Republica de Panama 3055 San Isidro. Lima, Peru
Account Beneficiary Name: La Fiduciaria Fid. DAC – Rec
Company Address: Av. Abelardo Quiñones km 5.; Iquitos, Maynas, Loreto – Peru
All payments must be confirmed by mailing us back a copy of the scanned Transfer Swift Message to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Book with flexibility and travel with a peace of mind, see our new booking terms & conditions
here. Please contact us for more information. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Upper Peruvian Amazon soon!