Value and Comfort
- Is sailing on the Delfin a good value?
- Will I be comfortable?
- Who should I contact for a special request?
- When is the best time of the year to visit the Amazon
- About the Flooded Season
- About the Dry Season
- The Bottom Line
- Is it better to book early?
- Do you need a minimum number of passengers?
- Do you accept group bookings?
- Do you welcome families with children?
- How old do you have to be to cruise on either vessel
- How many people can I have in my suite
- Do you offer honeymoon packages
- Which itinerary is the best?
- When will I receive my cruise documents
- Are cabins assigned in advance?
- Are all suites river view?
- Is there a difference between the lower and upper suites?
Services and Amenities
- What services are available onboard?
- Are there smoking areas?
- Do you have safety equipment onboard?
- Will I have access to a safe deposit box?
Excursions and Activities
- What is a shore excursion and how physically demanding are they?
- What kind of water activities will we be doing?
- What are the fishing activities like?
- Will I get bored or feel confined? What if I dont want to go on an excursion?
- Do I need any shots before I go?
- Are there more natural ways to combat mosquitoes and insects?
- Is there insect repellent and sunscreen available?
- Is motion sickness ever a problem?
- Can we drink the water aboard the ships?
Packing & Luggage
- How much luggage can we bring? Are there porters available at the airport and the pier?
- What should I pack?
- What currency is used in Peru
- How do I pay for purchases onboard? Do you accept cash?
- What about tipping
Iquitos & Around
- What is the time zone in Peru
- What is there to do in Iquitos
- If we go on an Iquitos tour how will we get around?